To make 5 litres of punch:
- 850 ml Satori
- 1/2 pineapple, cubed
- 1 or 2 oranges or tangelos, sliced and halved
- 500 gm pink grapes, lightly crushed to split skin
- 1 lime, sliced
- any fruit you like (melon and mango are good)
- 250 ml Guava Nectar or Feijoa Smoothie
- 50 ml lemon juice, Shotts Bitter Lemon, or Limoncello (we recommend Sopranos)
- 750 ml Ginger Beer
- 650 ml lemonade*
- 2.4 litres soda (or to make up to 5 litres)*
* Or adjust to preferred sweetness.
Soak fresh fruit in Satori for at least 3 hours before making punch.
Add the Guava and Lemon, mix thoroughly. Carefully add the Ginger Beer, Lemonade and Soda immediately before serving, so as not to lose too much fizz.
Eat the fruit when the punch is finished - it tastes great!